EISD 10001 – Sustainable Development
Following this direction, the Chamber has developed, among others, the “Green Cities” model in order to improve sustainability at the level of the Municipality or the Region and to provide our world with a tool to safeguard our future.
EISD 80001 – Certification of Health Services
EISD has developed a certification scheme for health services in partnership with the GAZPROM-OWNED Konobeevo Medical Center.
The General Director of the Chamber, Mrs. Konstantia Nalbanti, presents the magazine “sustainable development” to Mr. Yury Khalin,
General Manager of the Konobeevo Medical Center, owned by GAZPROM and shareholder of the Commercial Foreign Investment Bank of Russia VTB
EISD 10003 – Organic Stores
In recent years, an increasing number of stores operate in the markets of large cities offering organic products to consumers. The concern of all is whether these products are actually certified and meet the hygiene and safety requirements to put them on our table. The Chamber, sharing the struggle of organic retailers, created a Private Certification Standard for Organic Products EISD 10003 BioShop.
One could also look further afield.
- Specifies the profile of the store as a point of sale of organic products. The company is not just another store that offers organic products but operates under the strict framework of the certified point of sale of organic products.
- It lays down principles for the implementation of the basic requirements of the National Legislation on Food Hygiene and Safety.
- It safeguards the business and the consumer from misleading product labels in relation to their organic way of production.
EISD 10004 – GMO Free
This Certification Regulation describes the evaluation and certification procedures under the current European and National legislation for the certification of GMO-free products, the rights and obligations of its contracting companies as well as the obligations of the Certification Organizations.
Depending on the subject-matter of their activity, undertakings to which this Regulation applies shall be classified as:
- Plant Production Enterprises. Such enterprises are the companies that produce raw materials for the manufacture of animal feed and products used for human consumption.
- Livestock Production Companies. Such enterprises are livestock enterprises (farmed animals: goats, sheep, cattle, rabbits, etc.) which have meat and/or milk as their products, poultry enterprises (farmed birds: hens, ostriches, turkeys, ducks, pheasants, etc.), fish farming (farmed species: sea bream, sea bass, trout, etc.).
- Feed production enterprises. Such enterprises are enterprises producing simple and compound feed.
- Food Production Companies for Human Consumption. Such undertakings are undertakings which produce foodstuffs prepared in accordance with the food code as applicable and intended for human consumption.
EISD 10005 – GLUTEN FREE
The standard meets the requirements of Article 4a of Reg. 89/398/EEC, the rights and obligations of its contracting companies as well as the obligations of the Certification Bodies.